Wednesday 20 September 2017

Practice Edit



I first started off with a calm song (We'll Meet Again) along with the scene of a moving view over houses. I used a black and white effect to give the scene an old fashioned feature. The reason I used this setting and song first is because it gives a calm feeling and relaxed. This then contrasts with the sudden change into a dancing tiger with a hip hop song called Bros On The Slide and then moves onto a scene with a shark and tiger driving a car which adds a comical feature. Again, I used the slow We'll Meet Again song and changed scenes to shift the atmosphere. I did this multiple times throughout my video to switch up the atmosphere and give it a comical sense. I used a black and white effect on all of the slower video clips, this is because it made those edits different to the other colourful, quick-rhythmed songs. I also used lens distortion on the group of animals breakdancing, which went well with the song that went along with it (called Bros on the Slide).

No comments:

Post a Comment